This presentation explains the importance of an online marketing and social media strategy for restaurants today.
Why do online marketing and social media matter for restaurants?
- Your website is your image, your brand, your reputation, and your storefront
- The Internet is how people will find you
- Social media is how Gen Y will evaluate you and decide to become customers
- Social media and email help you maintain relationships with customers when they're not in your restaurant
- Your website, social media, and email marketing have a multiplying effect in increasing repeat sales
Ultimately it's about connecting to customers, generating revenue, and growing the business. At the end of the day, that's why restaurants (and other small businesses) must be online and active in social media.
“No matter what you think about social media personally, your customers are moving online and into the social web in droves, so you and your organization have little choice but to figure out how to benefit from this evolution.” – John Jantsch, author of Duct Tape Marketing
At 26 Brix, we offer a social media strategy for restaurants and wineries in order to help them use online marketing tools more effectively.