Why does online marketing matter for wineries?
- Your website is your image, your brand, and your reputation as well as your virtual tasting room and your best opportunity to tell your story
- Social media and online search are how new customers (especially Gen Y) will discover you and find out about you before they make a purchase or decide to visit
- Social media and email help you develop and maintain relationships with customers and generate interest in your events throughout the year
- Your website, social media, and email have a multiplying effect for marketing and sales
- Photography and video attract customers online, draw them deeper into the site, and encourage them to make a purchase or join the wine club
"Wineries have the ability, through social media, to reach younger wine consumers directly and be just as influential on their buying decisions as Wine Spectator or Robert Parker." – Joe Roberts
Online marketing for wineries is about telling your story, creating differentiation in a highly competitive and crowded marketplace, maintaining loyal relationships with customers between visits to your winery, and ultimately increasing demand and sales to grow your business.
Contact us to find out how we can help. Learn more about our services.