Email Marketing for Restaurants and Wineries
Email remains a highly effective way to generate sales. According to one industry analyst, 90% of marketers say email is their primary tool for creating awareness and reaching customers. For restaurants and wineries, email marketing is the single most cost-effective way to keep in touch with your customers.
Restaurants can use an email newsletter to stay top of mind with regular customers, share recipes from the chef, or provide an exclusive behind-the-scenes view of the business. Email marketing is a good way to announce seasonal specials or menu changes, and it gives you a way to appeal to less frequent customers with coupons or timely reminders.
For wineries, email marketing is an important part of maintaining an active wine club. Email is your primary form of communication to club members, and it offers you a unique channel for direct-to-consumer sales. An email newsletter allows you to promote exclusive winery events, announce new releases, promote regional events such as winemaker dinners, and offer additional services such as weddings and private events.
Example of an email newsletter we designed for Wise Villa Winery:
How can we improve your email marketing?
The success of an email marketing program depends on how well it's designed and executed. At 26 Brix, we can help you:
- Define clear marketing goals for your email campaign
- Design a newsletter-style email (or other template) to meet your goals with a clear call to action and strong visual design
- Walk you through the process of setting up and sending out emails using the major email applications such as MailChimp, Vertical Response, and Constant Contact
- Optimize your newsletter for smartphones and tablets, which are quickly replacing PCs as the primary devices for reading email
- Integrate your email marketing and social media profiles, such as Facebook and Twitter
- Develop editorial calendars (and assist you with copywriting and content development)
- Take advantage of reporting and analytics to track the success of your email campaign and continually it over time
- Grow your email contact list through complementary marketing programs
Ready to use email marketing to increase sales or reservations?
[contact-form-7 id="1087" title="Connect"]